Cooperation and CSR
Your company, sports team or organization can invest in the future of Kenya by raising money or donating some of your products or profit for sponsoring schoolbooks, sportswear, footballs and more.
As part of your company’s CSR program you can contribute to NLAI’s different projects that educate and train children and disadvantaged young men and women to give them the means to fight poverty and the possibility of a better life.
Donate some of your products, valuable by-products or profits just like these companies have done:
- Bikeaid (Touraid) from the UK donated a container filled with second hand bikes.
- Touraid from the UK has also sponsored NLAI’s rugby team with a trip to the UK. They planned and paid for everything in connection with this ten-day trip for twenty boys under the age of fourteen
- The wedding gown company Lilly from Denmark has sponsored hundreds of wedding gowns to NLAI’s wedding gown rental shop
- The travel agency Kilroy has donated their used office furnitures to NLAI’s office and staff room.
- In 2007 when the new girls’ house was being built, a container with tiles for the entire building was donated.
- Other companies sponsor a child’s / youth’s schooling.
Do you want to make a difference for the children or young men and women in NLAI’s projects, you can donate secondhand furniture or other useful things, or you can organize a bazaar or collection and raise money for the school, the boys and girls house or other NLAI projects.
- Several Danish Schools have donated their used tables and chairs that was sent to NLAI in several containers with help from IAS and ActionAid, Denmark.
- Organizations have collected loads of clothes for the many children in the Children’s Home, and many computers which have made it possible to offer NLAI students computer classes.
Just like you enjoy the social bonds and physical challenges of sports, the children in NLAI can develop, learn and grow from playing together. Many of the students in NLAI are actually very talented and several teams have made it to the nationals playing both rugby and soccer. This gives them a lot of self confidence and joy. And this also spreads the knowledge of the school and the NLAI project. But the children need sport shoes, new balls and sports clothes for practicing. And they need sponsoring for transports, for staying over night and for food when going to Nairobi or even the UK to participate in the finals.
If your organisation or company would like to support NLAI in other ways or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are very happy to help you help the children.
For several years, these partners have been vital in helping NLAI work with children and young people.
We are proud to announce that in 2020, 23 of our 8th class NLAI pupils have started high school in Nakuru.
We are really grateful to Ejendomsselskabet X ApS, v / NyErhvervsejendom, who are helping us covering some of the high school related expenses for 3 years now.
Become one of our sponsors